card making

Saturday, January 1, 2011

more free stuff from my crafting cd


Crafty Blogs
As with ll sites and blogs i read them and i realy never see free stuff just total designed to print out ready to use so i thought to myself im ganna give it a go and see if anyone wonts to read my blog and be happy with my free cardmaking ideas to?so if u would like me to carr on tell me thanks again for reading this xand come back again xx
































































with all this free images i am giving you always right click and save.. happy crafting xx







peter rabbit free images for u all

beatrix potter free images

beatrix potter free backing paper

this images is great for supernatral fans like myself lol,,jensen ackles who plays dean in supernatural




this images is great for your dads or grandads



i used this for my sons birthday card from hes older brothers

this free images im giving you all this for valatine
i hope when you have made your card you well upload it and show me xx











these are all my own design that i have pasted onto point and designed them so please onlu use these design for personal use and not for sale xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley,

    Lovely stuff on here and gorgeous images, well done.
    I have become a follower and thanks for visitng and becoming a follower to my blog
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete